Monday, April 23, 2012

B & G


Bill and Giuliana Rancic are the couple behind a reality show Giuliana & Bill which is entering its fifth season on the Style Network.  http://www.mystyle.com/mystyle/shows/giulianaandbill/index.jsp

B & G were married in 2007 and have since struggled with infertility.  Last year as the couple was starting a new round of IVF it was discovered that Giuliana had breast cancer.  She had a double lumpectomy and then a double mastectomy.  The show has followed her through this new storm- through triumphs and struggles.  It’s an amazing, raw chronicle of her fears, grace and solid relationship with her husband Bill.  Oh Bill, what a great husband you are! 

I relate with Giuliana on so many levels and respect her for her forthcoming words and letting us get a glimpse into her world.  Yes, it’s a reality show with a lot of great editing, but there sure is a lot of truth to B & G.  I made Brett watch the show with me last week and I think every cancer husband should watch this show.  I’m thankful for my husband and the road traveled with me, it has made us stronger and given us a yearn for balance and health.

Be Well,

No comments:

Post a Comment